Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Prognosis: NEGATIVE
Suspicions have been confirmed by a certified physiotherapist! Posture Lady was right afterall (I will never doubt new-age medicine forthwith, will take up 'holistic medicine' as of next week).
The physio (thanks Sylvia) informed me that I am considerably lopsided. Actually, he wouldn't say it at first, deciding instead to dance around the issue with questions such as "did you only do weights on one side". Apparently my right shoulder blade is sitting in its normal position (i.e. angling towards the spine), however my left shoulder has gone off on a tangent.

Further suspicion that my neck is just not strong enough for my fat head has also been attested. Shoulder/arm injuries are due to problems in the neck region. Ahh well, will have to try and get one of them chunky rugby league necks. Speaking of which, I have always been adverse to the Bulldogs (actually I hate them passionately). And this whole gang rape debacle just gives me more ammo. This is what one of the players had to say " ... it was just a typical night for some of the Canterbury players. Some of the boys love a 'bun'. Gang banging is nothing new for our club or the rugby league". What a joke! Jibes and taunts will have to be increased by a factor of 10 this NRL season.

Watched a bit of the Oscars last night. Wasn't it so farcical? I don't get the Oscars. Example when they paraded all the winners at the end of the show. There they were smiling and waving with their Oscars to their fellow performers. I just thought that was so ridiculous. It's like being at a primary school recital but for rich, beautiful grown-ups. So elitest! Though I must say Johnny Depp and John Cusack were looking fine! And isnt it so depressing that as skinny as Renee Zellweger (who's father is from Cronulla) is, even she manages to look a bit chub next to Charlize Theron. Guess you're gonna get nowhere if you keep comparing yourself with someone.

Congratulations due to:
  • Chad & Tez for making it into the state dragonboat team. Makes losing 5 kgs in one week worthwhile huh Chad? Plus you scored a phone call out of it!
  • Joe for soon becoming a uni student again. If only you didnt have to go to Melbourne.
  • Clinton & Rebecca for an engaging script "X.O Men".
  • Me for finally killing a hero in Warcraft - har!
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment