Friday, March 12, 2004

Mortification!
Never have I been as mortified and as embarrassed as I am at this moment! Ohmygoodness! I wish so much that I could invoke Cher (without the hideous see-through outfit) and 'turn back time'. One fateful click can cause such ripples of pain and excruciation. Oh it's SOOOOO BAD! Ughhh ... I keep cringing every time I remotely think about it (just like I keep shuddering every time I flash back to the time where I ran Fiona over with a golf buggy. Or when I flew out of a golf buggy and Eric had to chase after the runaway buggy). CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE.

All that can be said at this point is that it involves sending an sms to the wrong person. And that wrong person so happens to be my manager! Ohmygosh - I am getting heart palpitations! It's sooo sooo sooo bad! I can't bare to live anymore. How is one meant to have any kind of credibility after this.

And this, kids, is why you should get more than 4.5 hours sleep per night. It really screws up your cognitive processes.

Sooo sooo bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment