Saturday, March 20, 2004

Can you believe that I have been sitting in front of this computer for 12+ hours now - albeit not actually WORKING for that entire time. Isn't that rather sad?!
It's funny how the simple things suddenly become complicated and quite confusing after starring at it for extended periods. I'm kinda not comprehending anything at the moment, well except that 'tegrin spelt backwards is nigret' ... heheehe *giggle* [See below if that just went over your head]

The lovely sentiments of 1927's 'If I could' and Ice House's 'Electric Blue' are keeping me company in my times of despair. They include pearlers such as:

Sometimes I feel so second-rate
Seems loving you was my greatest mistake
I know I'm insecure
And love don't keep score
But I wish I could give you more

If I could play
I'd play up a storm for you
A raging sea of passion that you never knew
Every whispered sound would touch your heart
And maybe for a moment I could be your favourite star

and

I just freeze every time you see through me
And it's all over you, electric blue.
In too deep, standing here waiting
As I'm breaking into, electric blue.
I can see, can see that it may be
Just a vision of you, electric blue.
On my knees, help me baby,
Tell me, what can I do, electric blue.

I completely do not get 'Electric Blue', but that fits well with current level of cluelessness. Ok, must push on ...

No comments:

Post a Comment