Thursday, March 18, 2004

Morning Smurfs & Smurfettes

I have a question that is begging for some enlightenment
Why is it that I am ALWAYS the first one to be picked to sit adjacent to on the train? Out of the entire row of 2 seaters (there's about 9 rows right?), somehow I always end up having a stranger train buddy. So this morning, I decided to test the theory by sitting more or less in the middle of the 2 seater. And yes, like a predictable story line, a lady decided to plonk her ass on MY seat in preference of everybody else's seat.

So the question remains, is there some innate quality about me that's sending out the "pick me 1st, pick me 1st" signal. Is it the way I look, the way I am dressed, the facials I have, my body type? What is it? I have to say, normally when I am deciding on a potential stranger train buddy, I usually pick the less-cooler (but definitely not stinky) types. Don't ask me why, I just do. So what does that suggest? Hmmm *ponder*
Reminds me of "Loser Pet Store". Ahhh good old Noel from Felicity! Which reminds me, must have Felicity DVD Slumber Party. Suffice to say that it will be one of the highlights of my year!

In other news, we tied in the bball game last night. Wasn't a particularly good game but some good moves were pulled off and that's enough to keep me satisfied. I am still having serious issues with my shoulders, neck and back. This constant pain is really debilitating me. The only times when I don't feel pain is when I sleep and when I'm playing sport.

Dinner with Millie tonight. *excited* No doubt we will be hearing some wonderful stories about Nairobi. Maybe I can even learn some swahili.

And lastly, we know that you love Steve Price, Sharlene, but perhaps the name will take on an even more special significance ... hehehehe ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment