Wednesday, March 10, 2004

This week is travelling amazingly slow. Feels more like sad-hurty than Wednesday (if anybody can think of an anagram for Wednesday, feel free to tell me).

Had trouble sleeping last night, and it couldn't have been due to the weather since the air-con was on (we're Malaysian alright)! My brain was just unbearingly alive and buzzing at a million miles an hour. Think I was having another anxiety attack. Guess all the stress, lack of sleep, lack of youth and disfunctional limbs culminated to one painful sleepless night. And my STUPID LAZY opponent served her amended documents on me (for College) last night. *curse curse curse*

Sometimes you just gotta feel like the world is too much to handle. This morning I had to pay $2.20 for a train ticket into the city. However, I only had a $50 note on me. As I handed it across the counter, the BITCH of a lady @ Beecroft Stn (YES I am publicly humiliating her so she will be ostracised now and forever until she is UN-bitched) said to me "you are going to use a $50 note?!?" in this extremely irritated/malicious tone, then she rolled her eyes. I was so stunned and horrified by her response that the only reply I had was "I'm sorry". Can you believe it? Am I not the customer here? How about just a bit of decency and respect? I walked away exasperated only to be nudged away by a train commuter. ARGHHH

And then on the journey into work, this lady was standing on the RIGHT HAND side of the escalator (just cos she was wearing a white skirt) and people decided to press every level possible in the elevator just to prolong the nightmare.

Malinda's 28th birthday party at the World Bar was on Saturday. Pictures are up on Mindy's site for those that are visually inclined. Talk about dedication - Mindy & I had to catch the train in @ 10:30pm (at least bitch lady wasn't there)! I now know why people advise not to catch trains at night. This man came into our carriage at Strathfield station and proceeded to tell us that Asian are good fucks. The reason he knows is because he had a Chinese girlfriend for a year. In fact, he just came from signing an AVO at her house by virtue of the fact that he had assaulted and physically abused her a coupla times Wasn't sure how to behave with this man. Was kinda afraid that he would bash me up if I didn't entertain his ramblings. And as per usual, Mindy was of no use. Just sat there like a limp mannequin. Otherwise, the night was pretty fun. Good music, good company, good cake.

Need a plan of attack to attain peace of mind: find ankle guard (where the hell is it?); try and go to Canberra by staying up late every night until Thursday; take sleeping pills to combat insomnia.

PS: Congrats to Eugene and Joe for making the state crew. Watch out Perth hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment