Saturday, November 08, 2003

ok short & concise entry (says a person who could never keep within word limits) before I have to flee to Fiona's Hens Day-Night-and-Day extravaganza.
It has been a hectic month since the last entry, and I'm afraid the next couple of weeks will follow the same suit.
I am having trouble sleeping lately. I am physically and mentally exhuasted but yet have to resort to contemplating why I dreamt I was Sandy in "Grease" last week because I just can't get any R.E.M! Throw me a freakin' bone.

Moving along, I have since started my new job at Telstra. I have honestly learnt more in the last 2 weeks than I have in the past year. My manager is uber friendly and really does take care of me. He is one very bright man and that scares me to bits.
Last day at Deloitte (dot) was fantastic and memorable. Should really thank Michelle for organising the bulk of the events that day. Oh plus I got a Wallabies football from my team! (because I am a great sport ... hey I didnt' say it).

Damn I have to catch the train now. Ya'll have to just wait another 4 weeks until the next update. What a shame hey.

Outtie ...

No comments:

Post a Comment