Tuesday, November 11, 2003

This is actually the first free moment I've had at work where I am able to bludge. So what do I do? Blog. Talk about maximisation of free time.
I seriously think my head has increased in size and volume. There is no other possible explanation as to WHY my damn neck is aching constantly.
Eh, at least my thighs and ass are not bearing the full brunt.

Let's see, yes Hen's Night. Here is a quick summation:
• High tea - yeah there was nothing very low about the whole event. Chairs were high, food came in a high trolley thingy, price was high (har), real tea leave though.
• Red veil, pink shoes, fish neck stockings, wild hair, wild makeup, red tutu = devil bride. You were quite a sight YDG!
• Kobe Jones involved firemen, red lights, sake, soft shelled crab.
• I had horns! Bad idea because everybody played with them. Or is that a good thing?
• Bungalow 8 - too many friendly people watching the rugby, and some that were
playing with my horns.
• Shellbourne - oh the horror of retro and wailing to John Farnham.
• Star City - some people get too excited about winning $5.
• Kings Cross and the nightmare of HE-SHE, now named S/HEena
• Harrys - the ever reliable peas, mash and pie.
• Yum Cha - tripe, need I say more?

And the count down begins. The Leo-Goh wedding happens in 4 days and I don't even have enough leave hours to take a day off.
Need mental health!

No comments:

Post a Comment