Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Ahhh today has been a bugger of a day!
Firstly I have been hit with what they call the 'common cold'. Now can I interject at this juncture (har I am interjecting myself ... flippant much?) to mention the fact that doctors are completely demeaning the seriousness of a cold when they label it "common". There must be copious amounts of snot in my head because I am bordering delirium. Perhaps they should make snot-tablets instead of ecstasy et al. Digressing ...

Secondly I had to not just soft reset, not just hard reset but hard-hard reset my Pocket PC. Oh the WOE! Do you realise how much information/data/files I lost. Not to mention my mega high score in Lemonade Tycoon! It is honestly quite depressing. It reminds me of that time when my pencil case got stolen (whilst playing Daytona on George Street) and I was lamenting over the loss of my FAVOURITE ruler for 3 months! Even though my wallet was also ripped away from my possession.
Yeah I think I get too attached over inanimate objects.

Anyway, running late for basketball.
Will try and summon Grant Hill skills into thy self - which is actually quite realistic since he's injured and generally not as able as his old self.

No comments:

Post a Comment