Monday, November 17, 2003

Obsessed with Myers Briggs personality tests!

Here are the links for those who want to share my compulsion for self-realisation:
Jung Typology Test
Myers Briggs Personality Test

For those that may be interested, my current (I say current because I really don't wish to be a military leader) test result is ESTJ.

And for the benefit of some, this is the quote they had when explaining ESTJ'ians:
"If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."


Wedding Extravaganza of the Century was held on the weekend that just passed. In many ways, that description really did hold true. I had an unbelievable time and its so beautiful to see a good friend plunge into the realms of ultimate balls and chains. Will elaborate on the wonderful occasion another time. Need to read up on Part XIB of the Trade Practices Act.

No comments:

Post a Comment