Friday, April 02, 2004

To add to my woes, mp3-project is DOWN! What is the world coming to? (Presumably a world of anti-illegal software distribution)

It's been a shit pile of a week. Visions of glitzy red-carpet week (on the account of not having to study - yay!) have officially been torn asunder. Why? Well sometimes life is just very hard to contend with. If I was on Days of Our Lives at the moment, the slogan would be 'these are the FUTILE days of our lives', but I would consider keeping Stefano and Sammy because they are too evil to discard.

Issues Issues Issues! *sigh* Ok, enough sad sack whingies.
It has been brought to my attention that I seem to attract certain unwanted behaviour.
Example 1: Amidst the excitement of it all, I forgot to mention that during the 'private' (note inverted comas) golf lesson with Boy Robin, he decided to prove some point he was trying to make by THROWING A GOLF BALL AT ME! Furthermore, he told me to look away first and then proceeded to hurl the ball at my direction. Who does that? What kind of golf teaching method is this? How could that possibly prove ANY kind of point? From memory, I think he was trying to use that analogy to say something along the lines of 'you can't hit the ball if you can't see it'. HUH?? Really?? Surely not ...
Example 2: Some tall white camel's penis (i.e. dude) decided to cork me in the thigh during basketball. Now there's a huge lump growing out of my right thigh which is causing me to walk (rather than run) like a Wally. I think he just couldn't handle the thought of me BURNING him to the hoop, therefore he had to take me down. ;p

It has also been brought to my attention that the reason I am never awake on the train ride into work is because of my choice of breakfast foods. My morning meal consists of Kaya and Peanut Butter on 2 pieces of bread *drool* (or occasionally Nutella if I am in a chocolate mood). Effectively I am consuming coconut milk, egg, sugar and fat that amounts to about 60% of my daily fat intake. Anyways, the hypothesis is that there is so much sugar/fat in my daily breakfast routine that it is sending me to sleep about 15 minutes after consumption. Could be entirely possible. But how could you refuse the temptation of kaya & peanut butter?

Merrick & Rosso had a skit on their show the other time called "Unfortunate Name Town". It was hilarious! Especially considering we were talking about Julia Gulia the other day. They had names like Paige Turner and Teresa Green (try pronouncing it with an American/Canadian accent).
Am looking on eBay for a 'memory foam pillow'. Figured I have to look after my neck/back from now on. Since the last entry, I have visited both the physio and acupuncturist again. Been on a crazy spending spree: golf, Gold Coast holiday, and New Zealand skiing trip. Does anybody out there wanna come to NZ and leave with me on the 11 Sept? (Please read entry on 17 March for vital clue.) Leave me a msg on my comments thing ;p

And for those that are up-to-date with the bball comps (only Gregan I think), we won both the mixed and women's, and next week is SEMIS ... ooo ahhhhh! Unfortunately I will be in QLD so hopefully I will get to play in the finals when I come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment