Saturday, February 28, 2004


This is my official result









This is cute









This is what I want to be








Yeah okay so procrasination has really set in now. In the futile attempt to create a conducive knowledge hastening environment, I have gone to the extremes of downloading classical music (since I have cable now)! So on the list at the moment are my all time favourites by Debussy and Chopin, and a recent favourite: The Paganini Rhapsody by Rachmaninov.
Other quiz's taken include:
  • Which Classical Composer Are You?: JOSEPH HAYDN - Austrian - "Papa Haydn". Damn was really gunning for either Debussy or Chopin
  • Which Of The Greek Gods Are You: MORPHEUS - You are like the Greek God Morpheus, of dreams. Believing there is something bigger out there, and often lost in thought. You're imaginative, and smart - not always a leader, but usually the one who came up with the plan. You often ask, What if ... and how long to get out of the darkness and through the window.
    Result could have been entirely affected by current mood of 'why am I doing studying at 1:29am?'
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment