Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Is there a word for ultimate stupidity? A few come to mind: moronic, lamebrain, mentally defective, BOOB!
I discovered yesterday - this is after I was bludging ALL Sunday - that I had an assignment due for College. Sometimes obliviousness is just not acceptable, especially if you've had time to look up Wheezy (from Toy Story II) quotes. So to cut the account of a long & hellish story short, I had a total of 2.5 hrs sleep and am now the owner of a gimpy arm due to unnecessary diving during touch footy last night. It looks so graceful and non-painful when rugby union players do it. PLUS I missed out on watching Paradise Hotel! Gipped! If it's anywhere as good as Temptation Island and Kaya (equally as yummy but less green), it should be a ripper.

It is going to be a long, long, long day today.
Thanks to those who endured my suicidal banter yesterday. Hope the coffee alleviated some of the vexation.

Trivial fact #1: Did you know that if either Mindy or I was born a boy, we would have been named Melvin! My parents were convinced that Mindy was going to be a boy ... Mindy ... Melvin ... both as bad as each other. Teeeheeeee MELVIIIIIIIIIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment