Thursday, February 26, 2004

I am afflicted beyond consolation. Or perhaps the right type of consolation has yet to come along ...

Last night we played a team that got into a fight the previous week. One of the girls on this team has consequently been banned for life from basketball due to striking one of the girls on the head from behind. I think a part of the reason why we lost quite convincingly last night was that I was mentally psyched out even before the game started. That seems to happen to me quite often. The thought of getting into another fight makes me cringe and shudder. That and, of course, my crappy crappy crappy injuries *sob*.
Perhaps I am being too insular lately?

And before I forget - Thanks for trying Chad, but you should really stop touching yourself at work. At least leave the door opened if you want to do it ;p

Anagram Time: If you rearrange the letters in THURSDAY, you get sad hurty. Oh its so reflective!

No comments:

Post a Comment