Monday, February 23, 2004

Geek Girls Are In ...
... so I am being reminded every 2 weeks or so by Miss Ultimate Geek Girl "I have 3 computers in my room" Sharlene Wong (and I should mention that she's been saying this for the past 3 years - are they ever going to be passe?). Not one to fall out of societal trends, I decided to spend the weekend indulging in geek-dom by being a hardcore WARCRAFT III gamer. This is after spending the whole of Saturday studying. Did someone say "Loser"?

Nevertheless the first inaugural splinter group L.A.N party was a hoot with the following highlights:
• Dying only 3 times per game (record!)
• Attacking my own team members (sorry Cheri+e & Vu). I always confuse stun with sleep.
• Always being the last sheep to decide which character to be.
• Dying whilst trying to type (I seriously don't know how they type as well as attack as well as give me extra life, all at the same time).
• Eating mee goreng at 3am.

I would like to promulgate the fact that my left shoulder is officially screwed. This quarter century stuff is haunting me! And I realise that my querulousness is not helping my chances of being stuck on an island with the CorVu boys (har!).

Thoughts go out to Duane and his dog of 15 years this morning :(
I had a dog once. His name was Obie (short for Oberton). We only had him for a week before we had to give him up and I never cried so much in my life. So imagine how Duane feels.

And lastly, KS Wall of Shame (the MA 15+ version) is now up for your visual entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment