Thursday, February 05, 2009

Osaka Fun

Today's agenda consisted of:
  • Suntory Museum
  • Kaiyukan Aquarium


Suntory Museum was a mild disappointment - no Bill Murray, nor whiskey caskets. The building itself was quite impressive. As a precursor to the aquarium, we also treated ourselves to an IMAX movie - Deep Sea. Tell you what, 3D movies are hard-going on your eyes. Most of us managed to catch a few winks during the show.



The aquarium was very impressive. Interesting fact: the total quantity of glass in the aquarium outweighs the world's annual output by a factor of 1.5. The place was massive and the variety of marine life was extraordinary.







Tried my luck on a 200 yen anpanman machine. It must have been my lucky day because I scored the JACKPOT!



We also browsed around in Bic Camera and guess who I saw on TV...



4 comments:

  1. That has to be the smartest and coolest photograph I have ever seen !!! You should send it to the Anpan people...you might become as famous as Anpan !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be the smartest and coolest photograph I have ever seen !!! You should send it to the Anpan people...you might become as famous as Anpan !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finally getting the elusive Anpanman! I hope he occupies a special place in your room along with his friends, which you've collected for the past 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:31 PM

    I can't stop looking at Marissa's Apanman LCD photo...it's so mesmerising!!!. Dougie

    ReplyDelete