Friday, February 13, 2009

Mona Lisa's X-Ray Hand

What was meant to be a 20 minutes physio visit has taken a long, protracted detour (or in the language of the Amazing Race, I have been slapped with a "Yield" card).

Presently at a radiologist, evidently the same one Mona Lisa uses. The x-rays will hopefully show whether I have a fracture in in my left shoulder.

Should the potential fracture turn out to be an actual fracture, I will hereby announce my official hardcoreness and up the whinging/whining to make up for the lack of whinging/whining so far.

I will also have to make up a super hardcore story to go with the fracture.

If it turns out to be a lowly bruise, well I would be back where I have always been:

Soft.


Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear, a fracture is terrible, and yes, your lack of whinging or whining did not showcase how bad it was. But, they do say, a ligament tear or a dislocation is much more painful than a fracture, would that still categorise you as soft, either way? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:47 PM

    To take a good hit, and keep on going is hardcore in my books :) It's your right to whinge when your adamant you did no wrong. When you have a bad feeling and do nothing about it...I think is being soft !!! Dougie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:47 PM

    To take a good hit, and keep on going is hardcore in my books :) It's your right to whinge when your adamant you did no wrong. When you have a bad feeling and do nothing about it...I think is being soft !!! Dougie

    ReplyDelete