Sunday, February 15, 2009

G.H.A

I have found 2 people that need to sign up to G.H.A - Guitar Hero Anonymous - post haste.



Step 1: no guitar hero activity after 4.30am.

Step 2: no repeated attempts at every song on 'expert' level.

Step 3: know when to cut your losses when you have failed @ 9% four times in a row.

Step 4: when you need alcohol to fuel GH performance, it is time to stop.

Step 5: when you need to resort to the customised songs (aka craphouse old school mobile polyphonic tunes) just because you have exhausted all the real songs, it is time to stop.

Step 6: when you feel like you need a cortisone shot to relieve the spasm in your fingers and arms, it is time to stop.

Step 7: when the host (me) is blogging about your GH-addiction, it is time to stop.



Sent via BlackBerry® from Telstra

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:52 AM

    Hellllloooooo Miss Exaggerator. If you didn't have a avulsion fracture, you would also be partaking in the festivities. You know you're JEALOUS.
    No, YOU should play more Guitar Hero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah it wasn't that bad!! :P

    Although, you forgot to add, driving for an hour, to retrieve the forgotten cd at my place, back to yours, at midnight. That was the only reason why the jam session went overtime.

    Okay, maybe I shouldn't have said anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And these are the people who won't wake up early to play golf. One wanders which they value more.

    Expert is impressive, none the less!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous12:32 PM

    Im pretty sure when I play my GH I can't help but feel ashamed of myself gaming, when I should be practicing the real thing. It's lots of fun when you can jam with your friends, and feel like a Rock Star when you hit everyone of those notes perfectly!

    So, I think the real gripe is, if Shar and YDG where playing with real instruments, and not a console game, would you be less critical? Dougie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:32 PM

    Im pretty sure when I play my GH I can't help but feel ashamed of myself gaming, when I should be practicing the real thing. It's lots of fun when you can jam with your friends, and feel like a Rock Star when you hit everyone of those notes perfectly!

    So, I think the real gripe is, if Shar and YDG where playing with real instruments, and not a console game, would you be less critical? Dougie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wayne, there is a difference between waking up early, as opposed to staying up all night ;)

    And if that wasn't HC enough, we watched half of Grey's Anatomy afterwards, before YDG announced she had to go back home before 6am, because her parents walk Papi at that time.

    ReplyDelete