Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Pain & Suffering From Blunt Trauma



Here is a picture to illustrate the reaction to my current woes, including:




  1. 2 majorly bruised big toes effected by the attrition of snowboarding & touch footy. The result of having 2 ugly, useless, throbbing and painful big toes are:
    (a) No basketball *sob* - it's suffering akin to death having to watch from the sidelines;
    (b) No balance - walking like an even bigger wally than ever. Just imagine an old lady walking over hot coals and you might have an idea of my current walking style;
    (c) No closed toed shoes - but it's not like I'm going to wear thongs/sandals to work and expose my hideous toes ... so will just have to live with the pain;
    (d) No sleep - due to throbbing bursts of pain every time the heart pumps.


  2. Status as pleb in the lowest echelon of the company officially manifested via demotion from office to work station when I return to old building in September. Everybody bar the PA's have offices ... guess I know my place in the world - would anybody like me to bring them some coffee? How many sugars with that?


  3. You like my Mickey Mouse beanie? It's neither too small nor gay


  4. Exams over! Am officially a solicitor Oct/Nov pending on results, after which I can do your conveyancing (hence the reaction above because conveyancing is truly un-fun)


  5. Lots of snow and a few major stacks at Thredbo & Perisher on the weekend. The few memorable ones include careering into Sharlene which led to her tumbling 20 metres down a steep mountain (hope the camera is working); whacking my head into the ground on a flat (I really see the value in helmets now, although the weight of my head plus a helmet could be unhealthy for my neck). Injuries were sustained on the entire left side of body, however pillow did not make an appearance (yay)! Oh plus my mouth and chin are so dry now, and copious amounts of moisturiser and lip balm is just not helping. Looks like I have dandruff on my face.


  6. Tony Chan off to Honkers. Here is my ode to you:

    Tony Chan
    Why so many fans?
    Hook layup the only move you've got
    Those sunnies - oh so hot!
    Hope you find a gal in Honkers
    So you can spend your time bonk(ers)

Okay off to lunch. Have to leave early as it will take me forever to walk like a wally to destination.