Thursday, August 05, 2004

It's The Final Countdown!

Oh the spine is tingling; hairs are standing on its tippy toes; eyes are widening ever so slightly (impossible as it may be for ching chong eyes to do so); Rossini's overture to The Barber of Seville is blaring to aid the momentum into the last hours before sui juris! The Rossini Crescendo is very fitting! Haven't been this excited in days. Maybe playing ball today helped? I've become so feeble that I might as well have given the ball away every time someone came close. Though I did block the crap out of some girl - you KNOW it's a good block with the referee blows his whistle out of shock and then apologises for accidentally stopping the game.
Maybe I am talking it up a bit - but I haven't talked to anybody in days so it's allowed.

Can't to forget to mention: 'Walking (or should I say boarding) in a Winter Wonderland'. Hope the snow is plentiful and that the pillow won't make another appearance in my ski pants this year.