Friday, June 18, 2004

I AM FAMOUS!

OMG! I made it on to the most pre-eminent website of our times: WNBA.com
Check me our here! (See Question 2)
I think I've had my fair share of '15 minutes of fame' this year. Damn, I hope I am not wasting it on undistinguished feats. By my calculations, I still have a good 8 minutes left which hopefully will be worthy of Daily Telegraph/Today Tonight mentions.

I think I have something similar to Sjögren's Syndrome and/or Multiple Sclerosis. Why do I say this? No, not because I have Munchausen Disease ... but because I keep attacking my 2nd finger on both hands. I can't stop myself from cracking it! I crack it when I'm bored, when I'm stressed, when I'm reading, when I'm thinking, on the toilet, on the train ... everywhere, every time. I have these abnormally sized knuckles on my index fingers now and it's GROSS.