Friday, May 21, 2004

Stupidity just doesn't cut it, at the best of times. And at the worse of times, it is just unequivocally (har reminds me of Dawson's Creek) abominable.

Failing to look at the prescribed timetable, I naturally assumed that my 100% trust and accounting exam begins at 9am. This meant that I got up at 6:30am and rocked in St Leonards by 8:30am. This is until I realised that nobody bothered to turn up for the exam (bargain). But really, the reality is that it actually starts at 10am. So my caffeine adrenaline has now gone to waste, and I have had the past hour to stress about how little I know. At least I got to do my morning dump (ok too much information). Very very angry and annoyed at the moment.

Anyway, should go prep myself for the impending doom.

PS: Happy bday Bex for yesterday *hugs* - hope you enjoyed the non x-rated version of de la guarde.