Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Total Axe on Fun Box

We had a 30% epic day today.

50% epic according to Shar
40% epic according to Dougie
70% according to Vicky
NFI according to Glenn


Today, we ventured to the 3 in 1 mountain, consisting of Goryu, Happo One, Imori.

On the very last fun park run on Imori, Vicky axed herself on the funbox (unfortunately no live footage). The injury/gash was so impressive, we had to visit the patrol and the medical clinic.





The other highlight of the day is Sharlene's an*us split on the C-Box, also on the very last run of the day. Click play below.



Last day of riding in Hakuba tomorrow.



7 comments:

  1. Let's not forget the two collisions while 'filming'. All parties went down, except Dougie who kept on filming while I bounced off him and hit the ground!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Vicks, what a battle scar!
    The cautious and conservative Vicks I used to ride with must be a thing of the past!
    Congrats (and hope your ok)
    Boy.. epic... makes me want to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick correction in Marissa's post, the 3 in 1 mountain includes Iimori, Goryu, and Hakuba 47 (not Happo One, we are going there today) Hakuba 47 is the mountain that is open 4 seasons, 7 days a week, which basically means, all year round!

    My anus split was not too bad, but the whiplash wasn't so good for my neck, kept waking up when I wanted to toss and turn in my sleep. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are having a good time. Vick's is getting so daring... at least the hospital visit wasn't for your previous ailments. I wanna see Marissa's taco...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So do we all, Lou, except Dougie's camera conked out half way through the day without realising it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So disappointed I missed the Marissa taco !!! It would have been the most spectacular vid of the trip...Vicky's crash would have been the most under-rated stack with the most impressive damage, and Shar's C box double butt slam the funniest. I hope those funky hips you have padded the impact enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So disappointed I missed the Marissa taco !!! It would have been the most spectacular vid of the trip...Vicky's crash would have been the most under-rated stack with the most impressive damage, and Shar's C box double butt slam the funniest. I hope those funky hips you have padded the impact enough.

    ReplyDelete