Monday, January 26, 2009

Do The Taco

I did a taco on a sea rail at Iwakake.

The definition of a taco according to Dougie:
"A taco shell hanging on a clothes line".

Since Dougie's helmet cam died after 15 minutes, here are some first hand written eye witness reports:

Shar
Her taco was so great, I fell off the box in a state of hysteria.

Dougie
I thought you fell in love with the snow because you were kissing it.

Glenn
I was concerned for a fleeting moment, but that passed.

Vicky
in absentia


Some pictures - I wasn't getting much air today.




And Hakuba, famous for the biggest crap(e)




3 comments:

  1. How was the snow? the runs?
    You all look cool in the new snow gear. Shar's pants are outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Choc Mint Girl was very photogenic on the snow. Marissa, Vicky and Glenn need equally striking duds in the future....I'm going for the red pants in the future so i can hide the blood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choc Mint Girl was very photogenic on the snow. Marissa, Vicky and Glenn need equally striking duds in the future....I'm going for the red pants in the future so i can hide the blood.

    ReplyDelete