Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tina Fey (30) Rocks It Again!

Tina Fey and her gem of a show 30 Rock, repeated her Emmy winning ways at the 2009 Golden Globes.

Admittedly I haven't enjoyed Season 3 as much I have the previous 2 seasons. Nevertheless, some of the material that comes out of that half hour show is serious laugh-out-loud material. Some notable quotes so far:


Gavin Volure: And the arts. I’m glad Jack was able to bring you, Liz. I asked him about you after I saw your photo in the style section of the New York Times.
Liz: Funny story. I only wore that because the fire alarm went off when I was getting a hair cut.

***
Kenneth: I don’t believe in hypothetical situations, Mr. Donaghy. That’s like lying to your brain.

***
Liz (to Oprah): I saw the show about following fear and it inspired me to wear shorts to work. It didn’t go great.

***
Jack: This is GE!
Devon: It’s just G now, Jack. I sold the E. To Samsung. They’re Samesung now. I was supposed to be at a board meeting 5 hours ago. Which ways Connecticut?

No comments:

Post a Comment