Monday, January 12, 2004

Okay I am compelled to redeem myself and divulge on a few significant events that have ensued over the past couple of weeks:

I lost my mobile phone running to Beecroft Station last Thursday. Isn't that the dumbest way to lose something? I must have been running like a wally again because my phone somehow managed to slip out of my bag and on to a softly padded patch of grass. The only reason I know this is because a lovely lady by the name of Helen went to the trouble of contacting Nokia and eventually Vodafone and as it is said proverbially, the rest is history.
I missed my phone (specifically free-time) so much that I decided to dedicate the song "white flag".

Am now officially considered "hard core G" (thanks Rebecca "Schmello/Xena" Lau) as a consequence of the fully hardcore bootcamp last week. I have two words SHOULDER DIMPLES and while we are on the subject of two words, I might as well add another two TRICEP QUEEN.
I literally have this huge ass big grin on my face when I stare at my shoulder dips in the mirror. Ahhhhh. Maybe I can lick water off it?

Lessons from the bootcamp include realising that I am carrying heavy duty F1 tyres around my waist. Doing hill sprints is hard enough without the physique of the michelan man. Thus why I felt fainty (sorry cannot think of the word yet guys) after every session. Though protein shake and lack of sleep (Jack!) were partly to blame - not that I am making up excuses of course ;p

Oh the other big big news is that my friend Rhonda got engaged. I was so shocked that my first words to her were "are you shitting me!!?!!"
Somehow I think there could have been a more eloquent way to express my congratulations. Nevertheless I am extremely happy for her. It's hard to imagine sometimes that we've come so far from those chicken noodle Matthews Cafeteria days.

Okay need to flee to get to touch footy.

No comments:

Post a Comment