Friday, September 19, 2008

Obama Shrine

I have inadvertently built up a Barack Obama shrine at work. For some reason, people are giving me Obama paraphernalia (not that I mind really).





My public stance is that I am absolutely a Obama supporter. Secretly though, I am still a Hillary Rodham Clinton fan. Unbelievable that despite being such an inexperienced spiff, Sarah Palin could land the top job, especially if you consider that McCain is 72 years old. I read somewhere that a couple of actuarists have modelled that there is a:
- 30% chance that McCain will die while in office, and
- 40% chance that Palin will take over due to a life threatening illness to McCain.

Worrying ...

1 comment:

  1. Obama-madness!

    Yeah I quite like Obama. But not enough to want Obama paraphenalia.

    Hey WHY is it that you professed to be an Obama supporter, but all the time you wanted Hilary to win? WHY WHY WHY? I'm not so surprised that you wanted Hilary to win, nor would it have been such a bad thing - she seemed quite capable. But WHY hide it? Why pretend to be an Obama-supporter? Is this part of your under-dog-itis? Next you'll be supporting Manly in the NRL or something bizarre like that...

    ReplyDelete