Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Love Tina Fey and 30 Rock

30 Rock and Tina Fey - just about the 2 best things on TV these days - walked away with 4 Emmys. one for Alec Baldwin, two for Tina Fey and one for the best comedy series. Well deserved!



I have never not been able to contain my laughter in a public arena (e.g. train, plane) ... that's until 30 Rock came along.

And in true comedian self deprecating style, Tina Fey says in her acceptance speech:

"I thank my parents for somehow raising me to have confidence that is disproportionate with my looks and abilities. Well done. That is what all parents should do"".

Now for the rest of the world to catch on to the brilliantness that is 30 Rock (it is still struggling for viewers). Season 3 begins 30 October 2008.

1 comment:

  1. She must have awesome confidence then! Lucky girl...

    I quite enjoyed 30 Rock, what little of it I watched (something like the first 10 episodes). It's quite clever, but somehow it leaves me with a aftertaste I'm not sure I like... then again Heroes leaves me with a weird aftertaste too. Does that even make sense? I don't know...

    BTW Marissa, why is your favorite body part = "4th finger on left hand"? Is it such a good finger? I mean you can't even perform any rude gestures with it - hard as I might try to imagine one. Hmmm...

    ReplyDelete