Thursday, July 08, 2004

Manky ... Very Manky

I have a woefully manky left leg due to excessive contact with non-plush grass during touch footy. I am the proud owner of a "festering wound" that will not stop pussing. It's ridiculous the amount of puss that is oozing out of this thing. I've had to wash all my work pants because there are all these spots of puss everywhere - it's all very crusty (pun intended)! Anyway, I thought my manky, pussy, festering wound was crippling my leg because I was starting to lose all feeling and movement - probably not a good thing just before a basketball semi-final (which we won btw - yay!). But it's amazing the placebo effect a doctor's words (albeit still lacking sympathy) can have on worried patient. And some people take WAY TOO MUCH pleasure inflicting pain-sensitive people with hydrogen peroxide.

My shoes decided to break down on me this week - it's so sad! It's so broken that it fell off while I was walking up the stairs at Town Hall Station - very embarrassing - also didn't help that I had really daggy socks on. So had to go to buy some shoes during lunch time today. In addition to my festering wound, I now have a huge ass blister on the same leg. Very ouchy.

And oh yeah, a bird pooped on me at lunch yesterday. Stupid pigeons! I hope more of them get toasted when they light up the Olympic cauldron at Athens.

Basketball Finals next Wednesday @ 6:30pm - you've all been officially informed. Should be a cracker, and hopefully we don't choke like we usually do. Let's hope I recover from my manky wounds before that time.