Friday, October 03, 2003

So I have finally succumbed to the blog craze.
Why? Mainly because I am brain numbingly bored at work.
I had grand plans to put a blog on my oh so cool website (www.zipworld.com.au/~mswong) as a defiance against megalomaniac corporations, not insinuating that Blogger fits into that category, but convenience and lack of I.T geekness got the better of me.

Well long weekend in celebration of Labour Day is coming up! Woohoo! But what the hell are we celebrating? It's supposedly meant to celebrate the achievement of the 8 hour working day. Why couldn't they push for the 6 hour working day? Damn that Robert Owen! And isn't it funny that they put a public holiday on a day where we are meant to be working 8 hours? If you ask me (which you probably wouldn't) Labour Day should be the celebration of all the women who have been through labour. But that's just too feminist and that is oh so passé these days.

Okay am ready to flee this joint.
Stay tuned for the following:
• Guest blogs from the one and only Fat Ass Whore *shizzle my nizzle* and 'uncontrollable energy' Boy
• My care factor zero theory.

Have a lovely long weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment