Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Wandering Sapporo

We spent the day wandering about Sapporo, and hitting the usual staples of Japanese shopping and culture including:

A pet store with unbearably cute puppies ... and some not so cute puppies


Bic Camera - you can take a picture with just a blink of an eye with this particular camera


Expensive Fruit Shops - approximately $35 for one rockmelon! Now I feel bad about the rockmelon that is rotting in my fridge.


Subway - check out the mirrors next to the doors. Tell me this is not a great a idea!


Not to mention food halls, moss burger, seven ereven, Lawsons, and of course Anpanman shopping:



Off to Rusutsu tomorrow. Wish my shoulder good luck ...


1 comment:

  1. Forgot to mention, Pug (2nd dog picture) was my favourite dog in the store. He was out of the glass cages, and was sitting in his basket, soo obedient. I named him, ET, he's soo ugly, but sooo cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete