Saturday, October 31, 2009

Conquered


This guy was worth every cent of other people's hard earnt $35. Fitting that it was ME ME ME that conquered the MAXI CLAW. I would love to boast that it came down to my supreme skill and dexterity that nabbed the sucker, but nay, it was the combination of mathematical probability and an element of kismet that led to the rare sticky grip of the Maxi Claw.

In 3 crisp moments of palpitating excitement:

... Lucifer-Anpanman was secured, in a dignified way (i.e. face up), in the 3 pronged Maxi Claw.

... an eternity of doubtful reservations yet secret hopes - we've been burnt before - as we watched, with our faces pressed against the glass walls, Lucifer-Anpanman wobble his way along the treacherous route.

... pause, pause, pause

.... *insert pandemonium and school girl screams that are way too inappropriate for 30 year olds*

No footage of the actual manoeuvre, but the aftermath of the excitement was captured.



This fella is so big, that I mistook him for an intrusive stranger when I caught a glimpse of him on my couch.

4 comments:

  1. Excellent!

    My only regret is that I wasn't present to witness your success.

    Damn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you are just as red as anpanman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! How fitting that you sealed the deal! heheh...also how embarrassment, the squeals were just how I imagine a fangirl to react.

    Unfortunately, I squeal as well as the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dougie4:11 PM

    What will the next Anpan challenge be now that you have conquered the Anpanman 'Big Head' Quest.

    Stay tuned for the next installment of The 'Marissa & Anpanman Adventures'.

    ReplyDelete