Thursday, November 17, 2005

Ricky Martin says "Go Go Go"

How fantastic was that game last night between the Socceroos and that "You Are Gay" mob. They are touting it the game of a lifetime. My lifetime may now be less significant since I was only able to catch the 1st half and the penalty shootout. Why? We had a game of many lifetimes on our own hands, i.e. bball. Donning the #10 jersey a la Harry Kewell, I naturally equalled his razzle dazzle on the court ... fooling everybody but the referee.

It was a riveting end. I tried to scream so many times but nothing came out of my voicebox. I may have reconsider the answer to the question - would you rather be deaf, blind or mute.

There is no getting around the fact that Viduka is a world class choker. You can't be a striker AND the captain and choke in the most important penalty shootout ever. Don't get me started on Emerton ...

So I went down to the Domain today join the fanfare - joining the bandwagon is a little pathetic but hey, Harry Kewell was going to be there. Check out my pics. Don't ask me for names because I will not be able to supply names. One of them might be Guy Pearce.



Last but not least ... the "yeah yeah" man himself