Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Bday Week!

It is officially over - woe am I. Even more woe is that I have now entered the era where I will perpetually be 21.

My birthday cake (pictured here) certainly left much to be desired - it looks more like a giant, slanty cupcake than a bday cake. Apparently Mindy interpreted my instructions of 'a cake that's not too heavy or sweet' to meaning a dodgy giant slanty cup cake. Next time I will be slightly more specific I think.

Nevertheless, birthday week was very fun and I felt very loved - thanks to everybody who contributed - this 21 year old is very appreciative. It all culminated to nearly $200 worth of winnings on perfect pairs blackjack on my actual birthday! Perfect pairs was GOING OFF for me. Perhaps bday luck does exist after all. Should have given Pandemonium a go too!

Visit my pics page to see some of the activities that occurred. While your are there, please vote for your fave video clip in the Thredbo album.

Meanwhile, here's a contest for you. Match the photo with the person (these are meals that occurred during my bday week). Your choices are: family, manager, bball team, Sharlene, Jason, rowing crew.