Monday, September 20, 2004

Quarter Century Worth of Living Caught on Camera

Sorry for the lack of updates. I know, it's utterly opprobrious in light of the fantastic adventures that I have been fortunate enough to partake over the past few weeks. It all culminated into moments of fainty-ness (again) on Friday when, after sculling a quasi-medicinal cocktail (probably a foolish idea on the account of niggling flu that will not go away), I felt like I was going to konk out in front of New Marigold. I prefer to believe that the fainty-ness was directly attributable to the overwhelming lurrrrrve I have lapped up recently. So thanks guys for all the terrific gifts, gestures, messages and thoughts - it's all infinitely appreciated and treasured. Okay, enough *suck suck* - will post something soon about N.Z (and all my MAD stacks) and the birthday week that was.

In the mean time, visit My Photos for some visual entertainment.

Back to work *sob*